The following immunizations are available at Student Health Services. Please note that immunizations are not covered by the student health fee. There are additional charges for each of these services.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Polio (by special order)
Take the following steps to complete online immunization data entry.
- Login to Patient Health Portal and click on the Immunizations tab.
- Use your Accessnet username and password to log in to the system. This is the same information you use to log in to your TUmail.
- In the upper middle section of your screen, click “Immunization” and enter the dates of your immunizations.
- Hit the “Submit” button once. A window will pop up confirming your immunization entries have been saved. You will be asked to upload a copy of your immunization records. Click “OK.”
- If you are waiving any of the vaccines for medical, religious or philosophical reasons, please complete the waiver portion of the immunization form.
- Now click on the “Uploads” icon, then select “Immunization Record” to upload your immunization record and follow the prompts.
In an outbreak situation, if you do not have a copy of your immunization record, you may be required to have blood work showing proof of immunization.