You can now schedule a TeleHealth online appointment to visit with an SHS provider via Zoom or Telephone. TeleHealth is appropriate for a variety of conditions. If we determine your need cannot be met through TeleHealth, we will make arrangements for an in-person appointment at the SHS or direct you to a provider in your area.
You should use TeleHealth if you have symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath—or if you may have been exposed to COVID-19. This includes anyone who has
- traveled to or through an area with widespread, ongoing COVID-19 transmission in the last 14 days;
- had close contact with someone with a confirmed COVID-19 infection; and
- had close and prolonged exposure to someone currently suspected of having COVID-19 whose test results are pending.
TeleHealth is also appropriate for anyone who has any of the following symptoms.
- Cold, flu and COVID-19 symptoms
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexual health concerns
- Exposure to STDs
- Birth control including emergency contraception
- Belly aches, nausea and/or diarrhea
- Seasonal allergies
- Minor sprains/ joint issues/ sports injuries
- Medication refills
- Follow-up of chronic conditions
- Travel consult
Do you have another concern? Please call 215-204-7500 to speak with a nurse.
Schedule an Appointment
You can schedule a TeleHealth appointment through the Patient Health Portal Log in and click “Appointments.” For assistance, please call 215-204-7500 between working hours.
Prepare for Your Appointment
- Have your TUid available for every appointment.
- Make a list of all symptoms and concerns, as well as allergies and medications, prior to your appointment so that you don’t forget anything that may be important to you and/or your provider.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. It is important to us that all your concerns, no matter how small they seem to you, be addressed. Be your own advocate.