Login to Patient Health Portal with your Accessnet username and password. (These are the same credentials you use to log into your TUmail account.)
- Go to Appts (on a cell phone you will need to touch the three-line menu icon; on a computer you will choose "Appts" at the top of the page).
- Choose an option appropriate for you (i.e. COVID Asymptomatic testing, COVID Symptoms, Medical Complaint, Sexual Health, etc.). When in doubt, please call our office at 215-204-7500. If you are choosing Medical Complaint or Covid Symptoms, please complete the free text field or the REASON at the bottom of the screen. Click Submit.
- Choose the appointment time and date that best meets your needs.
- You will see a confirmation on the screen as well as receive a confirmation email.
- Depending on the appointment you chose, you will be instructed to arrive between 15-30 minutes prior to your appointment time.
If you feel you need to be seen sooner than the appointment times available online, please call 215-204-7500.
Note: If you schedule an appointment that is not appropriate to your condition, your appointment will be rescheduled.