How to Make an Appointment
Login to Patient Health Portal with your Accessnet username and password. (These are the same credentials you use to log into your TUmail account.)
- Go to Appts (on a cell phone you will need to touch the three-line menu icon; on a computer you will choose the Appts menu).
- Choose an option appropriate for you (i.e. COVID Asymptomatic testing, COVID Symptoms, Medical Complaint, Sexual Health, etc.). When in doubt, please call our office at 215-204-7500. If you are choosing Medical Complaint or Covid Symptoms, please complete the free text field at the bottom of the screen. Click Submit.
- Choose a Clinic and Reason if they are not already chosen. Under Provider, you may choose a provider or use the “All” option to access a greater number of appointments. If possible, please schedule with the last provider you saw at Student Health for continuity of care. Click “Search.” Please note: Not all appointment types are available online. If you do not see a reason that is appropriate for your condition, please call 215-204-7500.
- Choose the appointment time and date that best meets your needs.
- You will see a confirmation on the screen as well as receive a confirmation email.
- Depending on the appointment you chose, you will be instructed to arrive between 15-30 minutes prior to your appointment time.
If you feel you need to be seen sooner than the appointment times available online, please call 215-204-7500.
Note: If you schedule an appointment that is not appropriate to your condition, your appointment will be rescheduled.
You may also call 215-204-7500 to schedule an appointment at Main Campus. For other campus phone numbers, please select the branch location where you would like to make your appointment.