How to Make an Appointment
Login to Patient Health Portal with your AccessNet username and password. (These are the same credentials you use to log into your TUmail account.) You must be registered for the current semester in order to access this system.
- Choose “Appointment” (on a cell phone you will need to touch the three-line menu icon), then choose a clinic at the campus where you want to go (e.g., Main Campus).
- Choose a reason for your appointment (e.g., ankle pain, cold or flu symptoms, fever), then click “Search.” Please note: Not all appointment types are available online. If you do not see a reason that is appropriate for your condition, please call 215-204-7500.
- You may choose a provider or use the “All” options to access a greater number of appointments. If possible, please schedule with the last provider you saw at Student Health for continuity of care. Please note: If you schedule an appointment that is not appropriate to your condition, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Choose the appointment time and date that best meets your needs.
- You will see a confirmation on the screen as well as receive a confirmation email.
You may also call 215-204-7500 to schedule an appointment at Main Campus. For other campus phone numbers, please select the branch location where you would like to make your appointment.