Future or Routine Appointments
Future or routine appointments can be made over the phone by calling Student Health Services or by checking Patient Health Portal.
Examples of future or routine appointments include the following.
- Birth control starts and refills
- TB testing and immunizations (e.g., flu shot, hepatitis B, meningitis and MMR)
- Medication refills
- Physicals (including administrative physicals for driver’s license, work or teacher certification)
- Routine gynecological exams (e.g., pap tests and STD screenings)
- Follow-up appointments (unless otherwise indicated by the physician)
- Nutrition consults
You may also call 215-204-7500 to schedule an appointment at Main Campus. For other campus phone numbers, please select the branch location where you would like to make your appointment.